1) Gym Closure Training Plan
Due to the current situation, we’ve designed a specific training plan for athletes affected by a social distancing related gym closure.
The Gym Closure Training Plan is a multi-modal training plan that deploys bodyweight strength, multi-modal work capacity, single-mode endurance (run, ruck), and chassis integrity (core).
- Backpack with 45# of filler
- Pull Up Bar, rings, TRX, tree limb, door jam or anything else for pull ups. Be resourceful
- 16-18″ Step, box or bench for step ups
- Jump Rope – if you’re stuck at home and can’t run or ruck
The sessions take 45-90 Minutes. “Gym work” is designed to take 45-60 minutes. Weekday endurance days will extend to 75 minutes. Saturday’s optional endurance extends to 90 minutes.
2) No Equipment / Limited Equipment Training Plans
In addition, we offer several other plans (that each focus on different fitness attributes) that you can complete without a gym.
Below is a list of our current no equipment/limited equipment training plans and packets:
- 2-MILE RUN IMPROVEMENT
- 5-MILE RUN IMPROVEMENT
- 3-WEEK PUSH UP & PULL UP IMPROVEMENT TRAINING PLAN
- ACFT LIMITED EQUIPMENT TRAINING PLAN
- BODYWEIGHT FOUNDATION
- BODYWEIGHT BUILD
- RUNNING IMPROVEMENT
- SANDBAG ETHOS
- SANDBAG LOGOS
- SANDBAG PATHOS
- SANDBAG/WEIGHT VEST/DUMBBELL TRAINING PLAN
- STUCK IN A MOTEL
- KETTLEBELL STRENGTH – WORKING STRENGTH
- MOE DUMBBELL / KETTLEBELL PLAN
- DUMBBELL/KETTLEBELL THREE STOOGES
- LIMITED EQUIPMENT TRAINING PACKET
- PUSH UP IMPROVEMENT PACKET
- PULL UP IMPROVEMENT PACKET
- SANDBAG TRAINING PACKET
- FAT LOSS TRAINING PROGRAM
- MAX EFFORT MARATHON TRAINING PLAN
- HALF MARATHON TRAINING PLAN