Showing all 3 results
- 6-week, 5 days/week
- Designed to improve performance on the Cooper Physical Fitness Test, a test commonly used in law enforcement to gauge LEOs fitness levels
- Individualized to athlete fitness.
- This training plan is one of the 200+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.
- 4 weeks, 5 days/week training plan designed specifically to maximize your performance on the CPAT
- To be completed the 4 weeks directly before your scheduled CPAT
- Assessment-based training plan that Individually scales to your current level of fitness
- This training plan is one of the 250+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription
Cooper Physical Fitness Test Training Plan
CPAT Training Plan
Urban Fire Fitness Assessment Training Plan
• 3.5 Week Plan specifically for the Urban Fire Fitness Assessment
• Assessment tests core strength, shoulder strength, grip strength, leg strength and loaded work capacity
• This training plan is one of the 182+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.