Our athlete subscription plan includes access to all of our daily training session across 3x programs:
- Military Athlete
- Mountain Athlete
- Law Enforcement Athlete
Each of these programs includes:
- 4-5 Daily Training Sessions per Week
- Coaches’ Notes & Videos
Included with your subscription is access to all 185+ MTI Training plans for Mountain, Military, Law Enforcement, Fire/Rescue, and General Fitness. Click the Links below for complete lists:
- Mountain Plans
- Military Plans
- Law Enforcement Plans
- Fire/Rescue Plans
- General Fitness Plans
- Legacy Plans
- $29/Month, cancel anytime.
- $159 for 6 month pre-paid subscription– Save 10%
- $299 for 1 year pre-paid subscription– Save 15%
Interested in purchasing Athlete Subscription packages for your unit or team?
Click HERE for multi-user Athlete Subscription pricing.
Daily Training Sessions:
- Mountain Base Sessions: Daily “base fitness” training sessions for professional, and recreational Mountain Athletes. Fitness attributes training include strength, work capacity, mountain-specific endurance (running, uphill movement under load), Chassis Integrity (core training), stamina and climbing fitness. Most training sessions are 60 minutes long. Click here for sample session
- Military Athlete Operator Sessions: The daily Operator Sessions at Military Athlete are our day-to-day training answer for military special forces personnel, high-achieving regular soldiers, and others this level of tactical-focused fitness. These sessions train strength, work capacity, Chassis Integrity, TAC SEPA (Tactical Speed, Explosive Power and Agility), military-specific endurance (running, rucking, ruck running) and stamina. The Operator Sessions are the most intense day-to-day training we offer and achieve to address the “burden of constant fitness” through athlete engagement and training variety. Most sessions are 60 minutes long. Click here for sample session
- LE Athlete Officer Sessions: Day-to-day training answer for patrol officers, detectives and other law enforcement personnel. Fitness attributes trained include strength, upper body hypertrophy (mass), TAC SEPA, and work capacity. Most sessions are 45-50 minutes long. Click here for sample session
Questions? Email email@example.com