(1) Individual Training Plans
MTI’s Athlete’s Subscription includes access to the entire MTI Library of 200+ individual training plans for Mountain, Military, Law Enforcement, Fire/Rescue and General/Recreational Athletes.
Please click the links below to see the plans included under each discipline or click HERE for a complete list.
- Mountain Plans
- Military Plans
- Law Enforcement Plans
- Fire/Rescue Plans
- General Fitness Plans
- Legacy Plans
(2) Daily Programming
Also included with the subscription is access to our ongoing daily programming for mountain, military and law enforcement athletes. Daily programming includes 4-5 Training Sessions per week.
- Mountain Base Sessions: Daily “base fitness” training sessions for professional, and recreational Mountain Athletes. Fitness attributes training include strength, work capacity, mountain-specific endurance (running, uphill movement under load), Chassis Integrity (core training), stamina and climbing fitness. Most training sessions are 60 minutes long. Click here for sample session
- Military Athlete Operator Sessions: The daily Operator Sessions at Military Athlete are our day-to-day training answer for military special forces personnel, high-achieving regular soldiers, and others aspiring to this level of tactical fitness. These sessions train strength, work capacity, Chassis Integrity, TAC SEPA (Tactical Speed, Explosive Power and Agility), military-specific endurance (running, rucking, ruck running) and stamina. The Operator Sessions are the most intense day-to-day training we offer and achieve to address the “burden of constant fitness” through athlete engagement and training variety. Most sessions are 60 minutes long. Click here for sample session
- LE Athlete Officer Sessions: Day-to-day training answer for patrol officers, detectives and other law enforcement personnel. Fitness attributes trained include strength, upper body hypertrophy (mass), TAC SEPA, and work capacity. Most sessions are 45-50 minutes long. Click here for sample session
(3) Online Programming Courses
Finally, the Athlete’s Subscription includes access to MTI’s Educational Online Courses designed for professional strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers and advanced athletes interested and ready to learn program design.
- $29/Month, cancel anytime.
- $159 for 6 month pre-paid subscription– Save 10%
- $299 for 1 year pre-paid subscription– Save 15%
Need to purchase subscriptions for your entire unit or team?
Click HERE for multi-user Athlete Subscription pricing.
Do you have any reviews or testimonials from athletes who have used your Athlete’s Subscription
Yes. Click HERE.
Is it true you guarantee your stuff works?
Yes. If you purchase an Athletes’ Subscription, follow the training sessions as prescribed, and are not satisfied with the quality of the programming, notify us within 30 days of purchase, and we’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
How is MTI programming different than CrossFit?
This is a common question. Read our answer HERE.
You have a lot of competitors. Why should I chose MTI?
MTI is driven to improve mountain and tactical athletes’ mission performance and keep them safe. This emphasis and focus on mission performance sets us apart. Read about more that sets us apart HERE.
If I purchase a subscription, how do I access the programming?
All programming is online. Access is via a username and password.
Do you have downloadable .pdf’s of the training plans?
No. But you can print the programming, by week, from your browser.
Do you have a mobile app?
No, but our site, and the programming, is mobile responsive.
What is the difference between purchasing an individual training plan, packet of plans or an Athlete’s Subscription?
- Plan – Like purchasing the DVD of the first Star Wars movie. You own it forever, including any updates we make to the plan.
- Packet – Like purchasing the DVD’s of all the Star Wars movies. You own them forever, including any updates we make to the plans.
- Athlete’s Subscription – Like subscribing to Netflix. You get access to all 200+ plan in our library, but lose access if you unsubscribe.
Can I cancel anytime?
Do I have to contact MTI to cancel or can I do it myself?
You can do it yourself. Instructions HERE.
If I purchase a subscription and have questions about where to start or what plans(s) to use for my goals, will you help?
Yes. We answer dozens of training questions from athletes weekly. Email email@example.com.
If you add new plans or update existing plans after I subscribe will I have access to them?
Yes. We are continuously adding training plans and packets (2-5/month) and updating plans. With your subscription you’ll have access to all new plans, new courses and plan updates.
What if I have more questions?
See What Our Current Subscribers Say About The Athlete’s Subscription