Our athlete subscription plan includes access to all of our daily training session across 3x programs:
- Military Athlete
- Mountain Athlete
- Law Enforcement Athlete
Each of these programs includes:
- 4-5 Daily Training Sessions per Week
- Coaches’ Notes & Videos
Included with your subscription is access to all 200+ MTI Training plans for Mountain, Military, Law Enforcement, Fire/Rescue, and General Fitness. Click the Links below for training plans by category or click HERE for a complete list.
Interested in what our current subscribers think about the Athlete’s Subscription? See for yourself and click HERE.
- Mountain Plans
- Military Plans
- Law Enforcement Plans
- Fire/Rescue Plans
- General Fitness Plans
- Legacy Plans
Also included with the subscription are MTI’s Educational Online Courses designed for professional strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers and advanced athletes interested and ready to learn program design.
- $29/Month, cancel anytime.
- $159 for 6 month pre-paid subscription– Save 10%
- $299 for 1 year pre-paid subscription– Save 15%
Interested in purchasing Athlete Subscription packages for your unit or team?
Click HERE for multi-user Athlete Subscription pricing.
Daily Training Sessions:
- Mountain Base Sessions: Daily “base fitness” training sessions for professional, and recreational Mountain Athletes. Fitness attributes training include strength, work capacity, mountain-specific endurance (running, uphill movement under load), Chassis Integrity (core training), stamina and climbing fitness. Most training sessions are 60 minutes long. Click here for sample session
- Military Athlete Operator Sessions: The daily Operator Sessions at Military Athlete are our day-to-day training answer for military special forces personnel, high-achieving regular soldiers, and others this level of tactical-focused fitness. These sessions train strength, work capacity, Chassis Integrity, TAC SEPA (Tactical Speed, Explosive Power and Agility), military-specific endurance (running, rucking, ruck running) and stamina. The Operator Sessions are the most intense day-to-day training we offer and achieve to address the “burden of constant fitness” through athlete engagement and training variety. Most sessions are 60 minutes long. Click here for sample session
- LE Athlete Officer Sessions: Day-to-day training answer for patrol officers, detectives and other law enforcement personnel. Fitness attributes trained include strength, upper body hypertrophy (mass), TAC SEPA, and work capacity. Most sessions are 45-50 minutes long. Click here for sample session
No Risk. OUR STUFF WORKS. GUARANTEED.
What is the difference between purchasing an individual training plan, packet of plans or an Athlete’s Subscription?
- Plan – Like purchasing the DVD of the first Star Wars movie. You own it forever, including any updates we make to the plan.
- Packet – Like purchasing the DVD’s of all the Star Wars movies. You own them forever, including any updates we make to the plans.
- Athlete’s Subscription – Like subscribing to Netflix. You get access to all 200+ plan in our library, but lose access if you unsubscribe.
See What Our Current Subscribers Say About The Athlete’s Subscription