By Rob Shaul
MTI has a rotating cadre of 20+ paid, remote lab rats who form the core of our ongoing fitness research.
As a paid MTI Lat Rat, you’ll need to participate in multiple, successive research studies. During this commitment, you will only be able to complete the study-prescribed programming. I.e. – you won’t be able to double up on the MTI study programming and your own programming.
In return, you’ll receive $150 per research study. We’re looking for a 4-study commitment. Most of our studies are 3.5 – 4 weeks long, but some stretch to 7 weeks, depending on the study.
We will still accept volunteer lab rats, ages 20-50 for our ongoing research, but the paid cadre will serve as the heart of our research effort.
Importantly, to qualify as a Paid MTI Lab Rat, you must:
- Be a fit athlete, ages 22-40
- Have completed multiple MTI Training Plans
- Have completed at least one MTI Mini Study as a Volunteer Lab Rat
- The application period is open and ongoing. If accepted, you’ll be placed in the Paid Lab Rat Pool, in line for a future Mini Study.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “Paid Lab Rat” in the subject line.
- MTI Training Plans Completed?
- MTI Volunteer Mini Study(s) Completed?
- Verify you have ready access to a fully-outfitted functional fitness gym, including bumpers, racks, barbells, dumbbells/kettlebells, sandbags, plyo boxes, sleds, etc.