Our most-read article in 2019 was an opinion piece about the Army’s deactivation of Long-Range Surveillance (LRS) Companies, followed by Rob’s original Quiet Professional essay, and a breakdown of the 5 Types of Tactical Athletes & Their Fitness Demands.
MTI’s 10 Most Read Articles from 2019
(1) Fixing the Army’s Deep Reconnaissance Problem: Rebuild It’s Long-Range Surveillance Capabilities
(2) What Does it Mean to be a Quiet Professional?
(3) The 5 Types of Tactical Athletes & Their Fitness Demands
(4) MTI’s 3 Favorite Lower Body “Pull” Strength Exercises
(5) MTI’s Top 3 Strength Exercises By Category
(6) Equipment Recommendations for a Home/Garage Gym
(7) MTI’s Recommended Outdoor Gear List – Updated Feb. 2019
(8) The Fundamental Four Strength Cycle: Front Squat, Weighted Pull Up, Hinge Lift, Bench Press, 2 Days/Week
(9) Officer Fitness and Use of Force
(10) A Day on Rob’s Diet – 2019 Update!
You Might Also Like MTI’s Top Selling Plans of 2019