MTI is calling for fit lab rats to test the effectiveness of our newly developed tactical mobility assessment and training plan.
The deadline to apply is 1700 Mountain Time, Monday, July 3, 2023.
All lab rats will complete the same, focused 3 weeks, 5 day/week focused training cycle.
We’re looking to get 8-20 committed, fit, lab rats for this study.
Athletes must have solid functional fitness training experience. No specific mobility requirements.
You’ll work directly with MTI Coach Anna Woodring for the duration of the project and communicate through a group-only message board.
What We Hope To Learn
The ability to accurately assess mobility and develop full-body mobility
Fitness Bands of varying resistance
This study project will take 3 weeks. The program is 5x/week, with each session at 10-15 minutes.
- You’ll need to commit to training 5 days/week for 3 weeks and follow the program as prescribed
- You’ll need the required equipment (see above).
- Current Athlete Subscription Subscribers and past purchasers of MTI programming will be given selection priority.
Want to be an MTI Lab Rat?
Please email email@example.com, and put “Mobility Lab Rat” in the subject line.
- Verify you have access to the required equipment and have a solid strength training background
- Verify you will commit to the 3 weeks, 5 day/week program
- Verify if you are either (1) current Athlete’s Subscription subscriber, or (2) past purchaser of an MTI training Program or packet of plans
We’re hoping to get 8-20 lab rats for this project.