MTI’s purpose is to improve mission performance for mountain and tactical athletes, and keep them safe. We’re looking to add to our team.
WHO YOU ARE
– A strategic and tactical thinker – someone who can get in the weeds to get stuff done, then step back to see big picture and comprehend the end goal.
– Bright and intensely intellectually curious. You embrace learning, are professionally well read, on top of the issues and advances within your field, yet aware of the bigger world and issues facing mountain and tactical athletes.
– Driven. You work and play with a sense of purpose and urgency. You understand life is short.
– Humble. You welcome challenge and growth.
– Quick learner. If it doesn’t come easy, you’ll bust your butt to figure it out.
– Bold and confident. You’ll punch above your weight.
– Solid. You get stuff done, right, the first time. You like working hard.
– Mission first. You want to work for an idea and cause bigger than yourself.
– Mountain athlete. Someone who is excited to live and work in Jackson, Wyoming and push yourself in the mountains as hard as you push in the office and gym.
– Have military/tactical experience, and a bachelors degree, minimum, masters degree preferred.
WHO WE ARE
– Quiet professionals driven to find “mission direct” solutions which translate into improved battlefield and mountain performance and safety.
– Driven. Don’t be fooled by our small size or Wyoming location. You will be pushed and challenged every day.
– Scholar-Meatheads …. who can be one part nerdy researcher, one part weight room meathead and coach, and one part policy analyst and strategic thinker.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Business development and marketing
- Daily business operations
- Coaching, programming, teaching
- Research of all types
What is your hiring process?
– Resume/Cover Letter Review
– Individual phone interviews with multiple staff
– Reference check
– Remote assignment
– In-Person Visit (We’ll fly you to Jackson)
– 3-6 Month Trial Period
Where is the Job?
Does the degree field matter?
No, as long as you are wicked smart.
Yes … approximately 1x/month.
How many people are you looking to hire?
When will you make the hiring decision?
No deadline. We hire quality over quantity but have positions open now.
Where do I send questions?
Where do I send my Resume/CV?