Designed for coaches, gyms, and team leaders, the MTI Pro offers streamlined MTI LE SWAT/SRT programming specific to your profession. These programming products allow you to choose a year-round, daily programming stream specific to your athlete’s needs for your gym, team or unit via a single account.
- 5 Weekly Sessions: Consistent, expert training.
- Verified Training: Tested by Lab Rats and operational Research Teams.
- Guidance: Direct notes from MTI and rapid support from coaches via email or LiveChat
- Periodized Structure: Programming built around the MTI fluid periodization model for comprehensive training and long-term improvement.
- Efficient Design: 45-60 minute sessions, built with ‘Gym Flow’ in mind. No jams and no delays in moving athletes through the programming so you can focus on movement, intensity, and application.
- Unique Approach: Why Pick Mountain Tactical Institute & 6 Significant Ways MTI Programming Differs from Conventional Wisdom
Looking for full access with individual account access for your team? Use the Multi-User Athlete Subscription option.
How is this different than the Multi-User Athlete Subscription?
- Buy single training streams for daily routines. The Multi-User offers full programming access.
- One central account for the coach or small unit leader, unlike individual accounts for all athletes in the Multi-User option.
- MTI Pro is $149/mo per programming stream. Save over $300/month compared to the Multi-User Subscription
Daily Law Enforcement SWAT/SRT Programming. The LE SWAT/SRT Sessions are our year-round, day-to-day base fitness programming for law enforcement special response personnel and those who aspire to this level of fitness. 1) Your body is your primary weapon. If you are unfit or injured, you are a liability to your unit or partner, not an asset. 2) You are a professional athlete. Professional athletes use their bodies to earn a living. Law Enforcement Officers are professional athletes. Your paycheck not only depends upon your fitness but so too does your job performance and survivability.
Fitness Attributes Trained:
- High Relative Strength
- High Work Capacity for Short/Intense Events
- Tactical Speed, Explosive Power, and Agility
- Sprinting Speed and Explosiveness
- Upper body power, mass, and strength for suspect handling and intimidation
- Grip Strength
- Durability for a long career
$149/Month, cancel anytime on your own. Here is how you cancel.
Do you have any reviews or testimonials from athletes who have used your subscription? Yes. Click HERE.
How is MTI programming different than CrossFit? This is a common question. Read our answer HERE.
You have a lot of competitors. Why should I choose MTI? MTI is driven to improve mountain and tactical athletes’ mission performance and keep them safe. This emphasis and focus on mission performance sets us apart. Read about more that sets us apart HERE.
If I purchase a subscription, how do I access the programming? All programming is online. Access is via a username and password.
Do you have downloadable .pdf’s of the training plans? No. But you can print the programming, by week, from your browser.
Do you have a mobile app? Yes, you can! Simply search for MTN Tactical Fitness in the App or Google Play Store and hit download (or click on the links below). You can then log in with your credentials just like you would through our website and start training! →IOS →Android
Can I cancel anytime? Yes.
Do I have to contact MTI to cancel or can I do it myself? You can do it yourself. Instructions HERE.
If I purchase a subscription and have questions about where to start or what plans(s) to use for my goals, will you help? Yes. We answer dozens of training questions from athletes weekly. Email email@example.com.
What if I have more questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org