Designed for coaches, gyms, and team leaders, the MTI Pro offers streamlined MTI Base Fitness programming specific to your profession. These programming products allow you to choose a year-round, daily programming stream specific to your athlete’s needs for your gym, team or unit via a single account.
- 5 Weekly Sessions: Consistent, expert training.
- Verified Training: Tested by Lab Rats and operational Research Teams.
- Guidance: Direct notes from MTI and rapid support from coaches via email or LiveChat
- Periodized Structure: Programming built around the MTI fluid periodization model for comprehensive training and long-term improvement.
- Efficient Design: 45-60 minute sessions, built with ‘Gym Flow’ in mind. No jams and no delays in moving athletes through the programming so you can focus on movement, intensity, and application.
- Unique Approach: Why Pick Mountain Tactical Institute & 6 Significant Ways MTI Programming Differs from Conventional Wisdom
Looking for full access with individual account access for your team? Use the Multi-User Athlete Subscription option.
How is this different than the Multi-User Athlete Subscription?
- Buy single training streams for daily routines. The Multi-User offers full programming access.
- One central account for the coach or small unit leader, unlike individual accounts for all athletes in the Multi-User option.
- MTI Pro is $149/mo per programming stream. Save over $300/month compared to the Multi-User Subscription
Daily General Fitness Training programming. These sessions are our year-round, day-to-day base fitness programming for non-tactical athletes aspiring for a high degree of base fitness.
The General Fitness Training Sessions are designed as high level, day-to-day base fitness fitness programming for civilian athletes. Ideal for gyms and coaches, it deploys the proprietary programming methodology we’ve developed over the years for mountain and tactical athletes, but with necessary modifications needed for athletes who want to do MTI programming, but don’t need mountain or tactical-specific programming. All the gains of our strength, endurance, work capacity, and chassis integrity progressions, but without the tactical requirements of heavily loaded foot movements or tactical equipment like rucks, plate carriers, etc.
Fitness Attributes Trained:
- Strength and Power Development
- High Work Capacity for Short/Intense Events
- General Purpose Endurance
- Chassis Integrity
$149/Month, cancel anytime on your own. Here is how you cancel.
Do you have any reviews or testimonials from athletes who have used your subscription? Yes. Click HERE.
How is MTI programming different than CrossFit? This is a common question. Read our answer HERE.
You have a lot of competitors. Why should I choose MTI? MTI is driven to improve mountain and tactical athletes’ mission performance and keep them safe. This emphasis and focus on mission performance sets us apart. Read about more that sets us apart HERE.
If I purchase a subscription, how do I access the programming? All programming is online. Access is via a username and password.
Do you have downloadable .pdf’s of the training plans? No. But you can print the programming, by week, from your browser.
Do you have a mobile app? Yes! Simply search for MTN Tactical Fitness in the App or Google Play Store and hit download (or click on the links below). You can then log in with your credentials just like you would through our website and start training! →IOS →Android
Can I cancel anytime? Yes.
Do I have to contact MTI to cancel or can I do it myself? You can do it yourself. Instructions HERE.
If I purchase a subscription and have questions about where to start or what plans(s) to use for my goals, will you help? Yes. We answer dozens of training questions from athletes weekly. Email email@example.com.
What if I have more questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org