Showing all 3 results
- 15-Week, 6 day/week plan
- Designed to improve moderate to longer distance (1–8 mile) running performance through long runs and interval work
- Assessment-based plan which automatically scales to the incoming fitness of the individual athlete
- Includes running-specific lower body strength, mid-section strength and upper body strength work
- This training plan is one of the 200+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.
Running Improvement Plan
Single Limb Strength Training Plan
• 4 weeks, 4 days/week
• Unilateral strength development with dedicated midsection work
• Individually scaled to your fitness level
Swimming Improvement Plan
• 4 weeks, 5 days/week
• Designed to improve all aspects of water fitness: swimming (flexible stroke choice), finning, and underwater work
• Can be done alongside any training program or as a standalone plan
• This training plan is one of the 182+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.