Showing all 4 results
- 30x Chassis Integrity training circuits which implement the most recent thinking of MTI’s Chassis Integrity programming theory
- Circuits train rotation, anti rotation, total and extension (low back) midsection strength and strength endurance from a standing or kneeling position
- Circuits extend 10-20 minutes, and can be completed as stand alone training sessions or add on components to any training session.
- This training plan is one of the 182+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.
- 24 sessions total – flexible schedule
- Supplemental sessions designed to be performed in the gym, not an endurance training cycle
- Focus of plan is on increasing durability
- This training plan is one of the 200+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription
Chassis Integrity Training Plan
Core Strength Bodyweight Only
• 7 weeks, 5 days/week, 35x Total Training Sessions
• 30-40 minute, core strength bodyweight-only sessions
• Program can be completed alone or as a supplemental program (can be done concurrently with another program)
• This training plan is one of the 200+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.
In-Season Strength Training Plan for Endurance Athletes
Off-Season Strength for Endurance Athletes
• 6 weeks, 5 days/week
• Designed specifically for endurance athletes to generate more power, build a stronger midsection, and increase durability for an injury-free season
• Best completed in the off-season with no, or little, endurance work
• This training plan is one of the 182+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.