Showing all 5 results
Alpine Rock Climbing Pre-Season Training Program
- 6 weeks, 5 days/week
- Sport-specific training: legs, lungs & core for loaded hiking
- Also emphasizes forearm strength, grip strength, rock climbing technique
- This training plan is one of the 190+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.
Alpinist Fitness Assessment Training Plan
•5 Week + 1 Day Training Program, 6x days/week, 31 total training sessions$49.00 Add to cart
•Sport -Specific train built specifically to train up for the Alpinist Fitness Assessment
•Minimum equipment required, but you need access to a bouldering gym
• This training plan is one of the 182+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.
Half Dome Day Hike Training Plan
- 7-week, 6 day/week plan
- Specifically designed to build your legs and lungs in preparation for the Half Dome Day Hike in Yosemite National Park.
- Also designed to use minimal equipment, and can be used by athletes living far from mountainous terrain.
- This training plan is one of the 250+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription
Teton Grand Traverse Training Plan
- 8 Week, 6 Day/Week Training Plan specifically designed to prepare athletes for the fitness demands of the Teton Grand Traverse (10 Peaks, 14 Miles, 24,000 feet of vertical gain and loss)
- Includes bodyweight strength work, vertical hiking fitness, rock climbing fitness and long trail runs
- This training plan is one of the 200+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.