Showing all 3 results
- 11-Week, 6x day/week plan with often 2x/day training
- Focused training for US Marine Corp’s MARSOC Assessment and Selection (A&S) Phase 1 & 2
- Ruck, run, and swim intensive
- Limited equipment training plan
- This training plan is tne of the 250+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.
- 8-Week, 6 day/week sport-specifically designed to prepare athletes for the fitness demands of the MARSOC Individual Training Course.
- Intense often 2x/day training program with high levels of volume and stress.
- This plan is “sport specific” to the specific fitness demands you’ll face at ITC – and includes specific programming for the fitness “gates” at the beginning of the course
- This training plan is one of the 200+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.
- The USMC Infantry Officer Course (IOC) Training Plan is a 30 session cycle designed specifically to prepare the athlete for the physical requirements of the Combat Endurance Test (CET) and follow on training at IOC.
- The plan is designed to be completed during the final 2 months of The Basic School (TBS).
- The plan includes classic barbell strength as well as body weight strength endurance.
- Includes endurance events using the facilities available at Camp Barrett, Quantico where IOC training will take place to include the USMC O-Course and Endurance Course.
- The two plans in this packet come with the 200+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.
MARSOC A&S Training Plan
MARSOC ITC Training Plan
USMC Infantry Officer Course/CET Training Plan