MTI's Military Fitness Assessments
Showing all 3 results
- 5x Week, 5x day/week Strength Training Cycle
- Designed specifically to improve your results on the MTI Relative Strength Assessment
- This training plan is one of the 250+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.
- 4 weeks, 5 days/week
- This is an intense training plan designed to train specifically for MTI’s Operator Ugly Fitness Test
- This training plan is one of the 200+ Plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription.
- 6-week, 5 day/week limited equipment training plan to prepare athletes for the Soldier Athlete Fitness Test (SAFT)
- Trains tactical work capacity, ruck run endurance, and bodyweight pushing and pulling strength
- This training plan is one of the 250+ plans included with an Athlete’s Subscription
MTI Relative Strength Assessment Training Plan
Operator Ugly Train Up
Soldier Athlete Fitness Assessment (SAFT) Training Plan