MTI is looking for research teams to test our programming and lab rat mini-studies. This opportunity extends to all of the athlete types MTI focuses on and is a fantastic opportunity to get paid to train. Read on if interested!
- Six or more reliable Lab Rats that train together to test programming and participate in mini-study projects
- Daily photos and videos tagged to MTI Social Media and hard files. We don’t need anything fancy, and we don’t need to use faces/names if anonymity is a concern.
- Your notes on programming, flow, and progression success. We want to see if our programming is working as intended and adjust as necessary.
- Access to a fully equipped, functional fitness gym
Who We’re Looking For
- Gym Owners, Coaches, and small tactical teams or groups athletes that regularly train together
- Military Small Units (Team to Platoon Size) in Combat Arms (Infantry, SOF, Combat Engineers, etc.). Great opportunity for those instructing in school house environments.
- Law Enforcement Teams (Patrol units, Full time SWAT/SRT, Federal LE units)
- Mountain Athlete Groups (Multisport or single sport out of season – i.e. drylands ski, ultra, alpine climbing)
- Mountain Professionals – Ski Patrol, Ski Instructors, Climbing Instructors, Kayak Instructors, etc.
- Wilderness Professionals – Mountain SAR teams, Rangers, Field Biologists, Game Wardens, etc.
- Fire Crews (Urban and/or Wildland Fire of season)
- General Fitness Athletes – CrossFit Gyms, Garage Gyms, etc.
- Older Athletes groups for our SF programming: 45-50, 50-55, 55-60, 60-65 age ranges.
What you get
- $500/month paid to your team
- Free programming
- Interface with MTI coaches
- Recommend to MTI potential areas of research to improve your unit and profession
- Gym Owners/Coaches can use MTI programming for their clients at no charge
Interested? Please send a short bio or resume (profession, training experience) and the number of dedicated lab rats you have to firstname.lastname@example.org