Our most-read article in 2020 was a breakdown about the different types of tactical athletes and their different fitness demands, followed by Rob’s article on how “Big Boy Rules” Don’t Work for Fitness and Marksmanship, and our 3 Favorite Lower Body “Pull” Strength Exercises.
MTI’s 10 Most Read Articles from 2020
(1) The 5 Types of Tactical Athletes & Their Fitness Demands
(2) “Big Boy Rules” Don’t Work for Fitness and Marksmanship
(3) MTI’s 3 Favorite Lower Body “Pull” Strength Exercises
(4) What Does it Mean to be a Quiet Professional?
(5) The Poor Leadership That Harmed a Generation of American Firefighters
(6) Fixing the Army’s Deep Reconnaissance Problem: Rebuild It’s Long-Range Surveillance Capabilities
(7) Advice to my younger self: Ranger school
(8) Are You Strong Enough? Take the MTI Relative Strength Assessment
(9) Everyone wants 7.62… Until They Have to Carry It
(10) Quiet Professionalism and COVID-19
You Might Also Like MTI’s Top Selling Plans of 2020