1. If you haven’t been able to train in 24h, you get cranky.
2. Random exercises like Mr. Spectacular or numbers like 3-5-7 make sense to you.
3. You always look like you’re either going or coming from the Gym.
4. You schedule your day around the Gym – even dates.
5. You get excited when a new Training Plan is released.
6. You also get excited about starting a new cycle.
7. You have a love/hate relationship with Sandbag Get-Ups.
8. You have been asked more than once if you work at the gym.
9. You actually read the geeky stuff MTI releases.
10. You know the difference between working out and “Embracing The Suck”.
Qualify As A Gym Rat? So Do We! Learn More About MTI