Showing all 2 results
Base Fitness Program Design for Military Athletes – Video Course
Course’s primary goals are
(1) Understand from the 10,000 foot level, MTI’s approach to program design for military athletes, and;
(2) Deep Dive into of MTI’s meso cycle, day-to-day, “Base Fitness” programming theory and design for military athletes and the know how to program and train multiple fitness demands concurrently.
Course’s focus is on Macro (multi-month) and Micro (multi-week) programming. Individual training session design will not be covered.
Password-Protected Whiteboard Video Course$79.00 Add to cart
Strength Session Program Design Video Course
- Understand the reasoning, overall approach and specific methodology MTI deploys for strength programming.
- Understand the specific exercise selection, and progression methodology and for MTI’s TLU, Density, Big 24, Efficient Strength and Bodyweight strength programming methodologies.
- Learn and understand individual full session and 1/2 strength session design and cycle progression for MTI’s TLU, Density, Big 24, Efficient Strength and Bodyweight strength methodologies.