This 6-week, 5 day/week, 30x Session Training Cycle gym-based strength training, easy but long trail running,chassis integrity, gym-based work capacity and climbing work capacity in the same cycle.
Changes from Artemis:
- – 5 day/week vs 6 day/week
- – Climbing pivot from stamina (4+ minutes on the wall) to work capacity (90 second and 2 minute intervals)
- – Endurance pivot from vertical hiking under load to easy pace, but long, trail running
- – Strength pivot away from bodyweight only, back to gym-based (dumbbells/barbells)
- – Chassis Integrity – Just one day/week, and hybrid circuits combining ART movements (anti-rotation, rotation, total) and Lower Back movements.
- – Overall Danae continued a balanced, “fluid” programing approach to training the major attributes of mountain base fitness … endurance, relative strength, work capacity, climbing fitness and chassis integrity.
- – Format change. You’ll see visually now it’s easier to see the week’s sessions.
Here is the weekly schedule:
- Monday: Gym-based Strength, Climbing Work Capacity
- Tuesday: Endurance (Trail Run)
- Wednesday: Gym-based Strength, Climbing Work Capacity
- Thursday: Work Capacity, Chassis Integrity
- Friday: Endurance (Trail Run)
– Rob Shaul