Showing all 7 results
ADVANCED PROGRAMMING COURSE for MILITARY ATHLETES Details: 2 days $1000/athlete Minimum 8 athletes Jackson, Wyoming facility Dates: 2016 Dates TBA This advanced, intense and hands-on instruction is designed for coaches, trainers and civilian athletes interested in taking ownership of their own fitness, or learning how to program for elite, hybrid athletes. This 2-day long, theory-intensive […]
• 6 Week, 4 Day/Week Cycle (Mon-Thurs) beginning October 10, 2016
• Focused/intense training designed to build eccentric leg strength, leg lactate tolerance, mid-section strength, landing mechanics, and backcountry skinning endurance
• Same programming we deploy with our professional freeskiers, snowboarders and ski racers. Discover why Jackson’s Top Skiers train at Mountain Athlete.
• Space is limited.
6 days/week (2 days on your own)
OUTSIDE IN THE GYM: PROGRAM DESIGN FOR THE MOUNTAIN SPORTS July 11-12, 2015 2 days $1000 Mountain Athlete facility in Jackson, Wyoming There is little tradition of elite mountain athletes doing gym-based strength and conditioning to prepare for their sport. That is changing, and Mountain Athlete is leading the change. Since 2007 Mountain Athlete has […]
• TLU Strength Session Design is our most successful strength session design for athletes with a hybrid array of fitness demands including strength, work capacity, agility and endurance
• Perfect for professional strength and conditioning coaches, CrossFit Trainers, and Experienced Athletes
• Learn how to efficiently train a Total Body, Lower Body and Upper Body strength exercises in the same session with modulating volume and intensity