Showing all 8 results
Mountain-specific fitness training
4 days/week (M-Th)
Jackson, WY facility
• Monthly Open Gym fee for High School Alpine Club
2016 Semi-Supervised Ice Climbing Cycle, Nov-Dec 2016.
• 6 Week, 4 Day/Week Cycle (Mon-Thurs) beginning October 10, 2016
• Focused/intense training designed to build eccentric leg strength, leg lactate tolerance, mid-section strength, landing mechanics, and backcountry skinning endurance
• Same programming we deploy with our professional freeskiers, snowboarders and ski racers. Discover why Jackson’s Top Skiers train at Mountain Athlete.
• Space is limited.
PHOTO: Forrest Jillson & Resi Stiegler hammer leg lactate
• Coached Mountain Base Cycle @ Jackson Facility, 1.16.17 through the week of 2.20.17• 4 days/week in the Gym, Mon-Thurs. 7-8AM. Friday and Saturday during this cycle
• 4 days/week in the Gym, Mon-Thurs. 7-8AM. Friday and Saturday during this cycle is unloaded running on your own.
• This cycle has a strong endurance focus, which deploys new theory for training gym-based aerobic endurance.
• Sched: Mon & Wed: Gym-Based Endurance; Tues & Thurs: Bodyweight Strength & Climbing Strength. Fri & Sat: Unloaded running on your own.
Open use of our Jackson Facility for self-directed training. Training is not coached or supervised and athlete is responsible for his/her own safety and equipment clean up, turning off the lights, locking the door, etc. Also – no guests. No exceptions. Only paying users can train in the facility. 7 Days/Week 6AM- 9PM (hours are […]