By Rob Shaul
For some Athletes their muscle/fat ratio can be a limiting factor. The impact of muscle/fat relation on physical performances is crucial.
Our Fat-Loss Training Program is designed to help you loose fat and build muscle at the same time. It focusses on aerobic conditioning, work capacity circuits, and total-body muscular endurance.
It includes multiple 2-a-days trainings sessions with a total training time of 70-80 minutes per day.
This is an progression based training plan – i.e. the programming increases in both intensity and difficulty as you work through the plan.
Here is the Training Week:
- Monday AM: Assessments or Work Capacity, Core Training
- Monday PM: 30 Min Jog or Walk, Easy Pace
- Tuesday AM: Work Capacity, Shuttle Runs, Core Training
- Tuesday PM: 30 Min Jog or Walk, Easy Pace
- Wednesday AM: Running Intervals (800m Repeats)
- Wednesday PM: Rest
- Thursday AM: Rest
- Thursday PM: 30 Min Jog or Walk, Easy Pace
- Friday AM: Work Capacity, Core Training
- Friday PM: 30 Min Jog or Walk, Easy Pace
- Saturday: Endurance Run