By Rob Shaul
Are you training for an event? Event = PFT, Selection, School, Course or Deployment?
- Military PFT and Schools Plans
- Selection Training Plans
- Afghanistan Pre-Deployment Training Plan (Mountainous Region)
- Urban Conflict Pre-Deployment Training Plan
Are you fit and need day-to-day training? Or do you have an area to work on?
I’m fit and need Day-to-Day Training
- Greek Hero Series (Military Athletes without Water-Based Mission Sets)
- Pirate Series (Military Athletes with Water-Based Missions … SEAL, MARSOC, Dive Teams, etc.)
I have an area to work on.
- Military On-Ramp Training Plan (Place to start if you need to build up to MTI’s Day-to-Day training)
- Strength Plans
- Work Capacity/Running Plans
- Core Strength Plans
- Fat Loss Training Plan
- Bodyweight Foundation Training Plan
I have an injury, or limited equipment to train with.
I still can’t find what I need!
Email email@example.com. We answer dozens of training questions each week.
What is the difference between purchasing an individual training plan, packet of plans or an Athlete’s Subscription?
- Plan – Like purchasing the DVD of the first Star Wars movie. You own it forever, including any updates we make to the plan.
- Packet – Like purchasing the DVD’s of all the Star Wars movies. You own them forever, including any updates we make to the plans.
- Athlete’s Subscription – Like subscribing to Netflix. You get access to all 200+ plan in our library, but lose access if you unsubscribe.
Below is the entire MTI Military Athlete Plan Tree